Bere Regis Primary and Pre-School are really excited to have a class blog and the wonderful opportunity to share our learning in this way. However, it’s very important that we keep the blog a safe and secure place to learn.
We have a few simple guidelines that we need to keep to in order to make the most of our group blog:
- For now, children can only post comments and add posts during school time under supervision.
- Children should only ever use their first name when commenting.
- So as not to identify the full name of their child, parents and carers who leave comments are asked to either use their first name only or post comments as “Reena’s Mum” or “Gary’s Grandfather”.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites.
- All posts will be checked by your teacher before they are published to the blog.
- All comments are checked by your teacher before they appear on the blog.
- Always show respect towards other people’s work – be positive if you are going to comment. You could find two things that you really like about their work and one thing that you think they would do next time to make it even better.
- This is not a chat room so no text talk. Please write in full sentences and use proper punctuation, remembering that your writing can be seen across the whole world. Make sure you double check your comments carefully before submitting them.