In our school, we aim to offer excellence and choice to all our children, whatever their ability or needs. We have high expectations of all our children. We aim to achieve this through the removal of barriers to learning and participation. We want all of our children to
feel that they are a valued part of our school community.
Our SENCO and person responsible for all SEN is Mrs Tibbey.
The aims and objectives of this policy are:
- to create an environment that meets the special educational needs of each child;
- to ensure that the special educational needs of children are identified, assessed and
- to make clear the expectations of all partners in the process;
- to identify the roles and responsibilities of staff in providing for children’s special
- to enable all children to have full access to all elements of the school curriculum;
- to ensure that parents or guardians are able to play their part in supporting their
- to ensure that our children have a voice in this process.